+39 329 448 3644 email@example.com +39 389 59 75 184
ROME PRIVATE TOUR FROM FIUMICINO and CIAMPINO AIRPORT
Excursion iand ndividual tours of Rome Vatican from Fiumicino airport with driver guide
with english private guide – Eur 60 / h Max 6 pax – min 5h
24/h available car tours in Rome
Discount for all day tour – Civitavecchia – Rome – Tarquinia – Tivoli – Roman castles
ROME PRIVATE VIP TOUR with GUIDE and CAR or on request with only ENGLISH speaking DRIVER
Tours of main squares, fountains, churches and museums of Rome selected for you. The tour includes short walks on foot for visits of monuments and stops for taking pictures and a lunch or a coffee break.The sequence of monuments and their choice will display a historical and artistic evolution of the Eternal City. As well as a perfect overview of the different types of styles in the arts of architecture and sculpture and painting. Many monuments, private art collections, entrances to palaces are offered exclusively byRUSRIM. tour guides.
Inside the guided tour experience you can choose to visit important archaeological areas like dungeons, catacombs, ancient walls, sacred places and secret areas accessible to limited number of people. The collection of Greek and Roman classical sculptures offering sculptures of emperors, athletes, mythological figures and ancient deities can be viewed in an exclusive way.
Video 4 – 3D: Rome private tour – Basilica Santa Maria in Trastevere – Original music by Adel Karanov composer and driver guide in Rome
During the guided tour you can have a break for tasting of local food preferred by Roman elite. In summer the most popular organic ice cream shop in Rome is a place to drop in.
The rusrim official art guides in Italy , are also graduates having obtained painting, dance, music or literature diplomas and are active artists working in Italy.
Video of Rome – Original music by Adel Karanov driver guide in Rome
We also offer a:
- FLEXIBILE PROGRAMME
- INSIDE TOURS OF MONUMENTS
- SMALL GROUPS OF UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- INDIVIDUAL CAR WITH A DRIVER
- AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE
Civitavecchia to Rome and Vatican excursion : Eur 60 / h Max 6 pax + Guide and car
Rome monuments in the Civitavecchia car tour, with art guide min 5/h
Video 8: Rome private tour – Original music by Adel Karanov Private driver guide in Rome
Piazza Barberini, Palazzo del Quirinale, Fontana di Trevi, Colosseo, Piazza Esedra, Fontana delle Naiadi, Basilica Santa Maria degli angeli, Circus maximus, Avenitino hill, Basilica di Santa Sabina, The orange garden, Rome rose garden, Order of Malta, Pyramid of Cestius,Piazza Venezia, Campidoglio hill, Bocca della Verità, Temple of Portunus, Tempio di Ercole Vincitore, Janiculum Hill, Tempietto del Bramante, San Peter square and basilica San Pietro
Vide: Car tours around Rome – Original music by Adel Karanov driver guide in Rome
AROUND ROME PRIVATE TOURS FROM ROME AIRPORT FIUMICINO and CIAMPINO
- Sightseeing tours of Rome with private guide and car
- Car tour of Roman Castles – Castelli Romani
- Car tours of Tivoli villa D’Este, villa Adriana and Gregoriana
- Labyrinth of Time: Etruscan city of Sutri, Caprarola Palace and the Vico Lake
- Lake Bracciano & the Orsini-Odescalchi Castel car tour
- Car tours of Rome and suburbs
- Car tours of Tuscany: Florence and Siena from Rome
- Sightseeing tours from Rome to Ostia Antica
- Orvieto and Bolsena private tour from Rome
- Abruzzo private car tour from Rome
- Luxury Rome private tours
- Private tour of Rome
- Tivoli private tour
Fiumicino to Rome car tour – List of monuments
Rome and Vatican – car tour with private guide – english, french, bulgarian, russian, and ukrainian.
Piazza Barberini square – Fontana del Tritone or Triton Fountain (1642–3) sculpted by Bernini
Palazzo del Quirinale – Official residence of the President of the Italian Republic
Fontana di Trevi – The Trevi fountain 1629 designed by Italian architect Nicola The aqueduct served the hot Baths of Agrippa, and Rome, for over four hundred years. Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci
Piazza della Repubblica – Piazza Esedra
– Fontana delle Naiadi
– Basilica Santa Maria degli angeli e dei Martiri (part of the Terme di Diocleziano emperor) by Michelangelo Buonarroti
Santa Maria degli angeli
Colosseo – Anfiteatro Flavio – Amphitheatrum Flavium – it was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology.
Circus maximus- Circo Massimo – it was the first and largest stadium in ancient Rome and its later Empire
Avenitino hill – Colle Aventino
– Basilica di Santa Sabina and Porta lignea di Santa Sabina
– The orange garden – Parco degli aranci and the romantic view of Rome in Vatican direction
– Rome rose garden – Giardino delle rose – Over 1100 varieties of roses are grown there, many of them gifts from countries around the world.
– Order of Malta square – Sovrano militare ordine di Malta Roma – Piazza Cavalieri di Malta – Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) or Order of Malta is the modern Rome-based continuation of the medieval Knights Hospitaller. The entity retains sovereignty under international law, including permanent observer status at the United Nations, issuing its own passports, currency and postal stamps with the Maltese cross insignia.
Pyramid of Cestius – Piramide di Caio Cestio – ancient pyramid in Rome built about 18 BC–12 BC as a tomb for Gaius Cestius, a magistrate and member of one of the four great religious corporations in Rome, the Septemviri Epulonum.
Best Italian ice cream shop and the old bar pasticceria
Piazza Venezia – Venezia square in ROME – It takes its name from the Palazzo Venezia, built by the Venetian Cardinal, Pietro Barbo – later Pope Paul II , alongside the church of Saint Mark, the patron saint of Venice. The Palazzo Venezia served as the embassy of the Republic of Venice in Rome.
Colonna Traiana – Trajan’s Column – Roman triumphal column that commemorates Roman emperor Trajan’s victory in the Dacian Wars. It was probably constructed under the supervision of the architect Apollodorus of Damascus at the order of the Roman Senate.
Mercati di Traiano – Mercatus Traiani – Trajan’s Market was probably built in 100-110 AD by Apollodorus of Damascus.
Campidoglio hill – Piazza del Campidoglio and Michelangelo square- It was the citadel (equivalent of the ancient Greek acropolis) of the earliest Romans.
Foro Romano – Roman forum panoramic view
Theatre of Marcellus – Teatro marcello – Theatrum Marcelli – The theatre was 111 m in diameter and was the largest and most important theatre in Ancient Rome; it could originally hold between 11,000 and 20,000 spectators.
Piazza della Bocca della Verità – The square lies in the ancient area of the Forum Boarium, just in front of the Tiber Island; it takes its name from the Bocca della Verità. The fountain in front of the two temples, called Fountain of the Tritons, released by Carlo Bizzaccheri. Besides the church, dating back to the late Middle Ages, the square houses the Arcus Argentariorum, the Arch of Janus, the Temple of Hercules Victor and the Temple of Portunus, a deity related to the ancient river harbour.
– Temple of Portunus – Tempio di Portuno – Its Ionic order has been much admired, drawn and engraved and copied since the 16th century (see illustration, right). The temple owes its state of preservation from its being converted to use as a church in 872 and rededicated to Santa Maria Egyziaca (Saint Mary of Egypt).
– Tempio di Ercole Vincitore – The Temple of Hercules Victor – Hercules the Winner or Hercules Olivarius – Dating from the later 2nd century BC By 1132 the temple had been converted to a church, known as Santo Stefano alle Carozze (St. Stephen ‘of the carriages).
– Fontana dei Tritoni – This fountain should be distinguished from the similarly named nearby Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone) by Bernini. The fountain was completed in 1715 by architect Carlo Francesco Bizzaccheri, during the works for the accommodation of the square in front of the basilica.
Janiculum Hill – Colle del Gianicolo – Rome panoramic view
– Tempietto del Bramante – Tempietto di San Pietro in Montorio – 1502 Temple of Bramante is considered one of the first great building of the high Reinassence.
– Fontana Paolina o Fontana dell’Acqua Paola – Il fontanone The big fountain – It was built in 1612 to mark the end of the Acqua Paola aqueduct, restored by Pope Paul V, and took its name from him. It was the first major fountain on the left bank of the River Tiber.
Vaticano – The Vatican
– San Peter square and basilica San Pietro The open space which lies before the basilica was redesigned by Gian Lorenzo Bernini from 1656 to 1667, under the direction of Pope Alexander VII.
The colossal Tuscan colonnades, four columns deep, frame the trapezoidal entrance to the basilica and the massive elliptical area which precedes it.
At the center of the ovato tondo stands an Egyptian obelisk of red granite, 25.5 metres tall, supported on bronze lions and surmounted by the Chigi arms in bronze, in all 41 metres to the cross on its top. The obelisk was originally erected at Heliopolis, Egypt, by an unknown pharaoh. During the Middle Ages, the gilt ball on top of the obelisk was believed to contain the ashes of Julius Caesar.
The Roman Churches excursion – Original video Rusrim.com Rome car tours
The Roman fountains excursion – Original video Rusrim.com Rome car tours
Stanze di Raffaello – Vaticano – Original music Rusrim.com – Rome car tours