+39 329 448 3644 firstname.lastname@example.org +39 389 59 75 184
Night private car tour in Rome with local guide
by Adel Karanov – music composer and private guide with car in Rome
Our guides are also graduates having obtained painting, dance, music or literature diplomas and are active artists working in Italy.
Private car tour in Rome – english guide with car from Eur 50 for pax Price for the tour of 6 pax Private tour 3H + 1 H free = 4H or Total 200Eur for the tour in case of 4pax include guide, car and entrances
Piazza Barberini, Palazzo del Quirinale, Fontana di Trevi, Colosseo, Piazza Esedra, Fontana delle Naiadi, Basilica Santa Maria degli angeli, Circus maximus, Avenitino hill, Basilica di Santa Sabina, The orange garden, Rome rose garden, Order of Malta, Pyramid of Cestius,Piazza Venezia, Campidoglio hill, Bocca della Verità, Temple of Portunus, Tempio di Ercole Vincitore, Janiculum Hill, Tempietto del Bramante, San Peter square and basilica San Pietro – MIN 3h
Rome Night private tour – VIDEO Original water music by Adel Karanov guide of Rome
Individual evening and night private tour in Rome Eur 60 / h Max 6 pax – English local guide with car and driver in Rome You will be picked from your hotel or Fiumicino – Ciampino Rome airport. Discount for the full night private tours.
Night tour of Rome
Private tours of main squares, fountains, churches and museums of Rome selected for you. The tour includes short walks on foot for visits of monuments and stops for taking pictures and a lunch or a coffee break.The sequence of monuments and their choice will display a historical and artistic evolution of the Eternal City. As well as a perfect overview of the different types of styles in the arts of architecture and sculpture and painting. Many monuments, private art collections, entrances to palaces are offered exclusively by RUSRIM. tour guides. During the guided tour you can have a break for tasting of local food preferred by Roman elite. In summer the most popular organic ice cream shop in Rome is a place to drop in.
Basilica of Santa Maria in TrasTevere – Rome private tour by night
Original VIDEO by Adel Karanov private guide
Night Sightseeing tour in Rome
Video with original electronic water music by Adel Karanov
We also offer a:
- FLEXIBILE PROGRAMME
- INSIDE TOURS OF MONUMENTS
- SMALL GROUPS OF UP TO 6 PEOPLE
- INDIVIDUAL CAR WITH A DRIVER
- AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE
Night car tour in Rome – List of monuments
Rome night tour, with private guide and car. Luxury private night tour in english, french, bulgarian, russian, and ukrainian
Piazza Barberini square – Fontana del Tritone or Triton Fountain (1642–3) sculpted by Bernini
Palazzo del Quirinale – Official residence of the President of the Italian Republic
THE TREVI FOUNTAIN by NIGHT
Fontana di Trevi 1629 designed by Italian architect Nicola The aqueduct served the hot Baths of Agrippa, and Rome, for over four hundred years. Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci. The Fontana di Trevi, a happy and successful marriage of classicism and baroque, was planned as an exhibition of the Acqua Vergine by Nicola Salvi under the patronage of Clement XII. Pope Urban VIII Barberini had already instructed Gian Lorenzo Bernini to «transform» the piazza and the fountain. but the project was never carried out. Set along one side of Palazzo Poli, the Fountain, which was made by Nicola Salvi between 1732 and 1763, represents an original and imaginative fusion, in the Berninian Style, of architecture, sculpture and the natural elements which contribute to the Fountain’s unique character. The theme of the sculpture is the sea. The design is dominated by a charior in the form of a shell in which the great statue of Neptune by Pietro Bracci stands, ﬂanked in the side niches by Health and Plenty, the works of Filippo Della Valle. The charior is pulled by marine horses. who are in turn preceded by tritons. The marine divinities are placed on rocks of irregular blocks of travertine. The fountain sprawls below the facade of the palazzo behind it, which is in rigidly classicising Style, based on the triumphal arch model, with further sculptures in niches as well as in the attic storey and an elegant balustrade. The surrounding houses crowd round the splendid monument, giving the impression of an amphitheatre, while the noise of the fountain’s water can be heard From the maze of surrounding streets up to the moment when the snow-white scene appears miraculously before the astonished eyes of the visitor. The Trevi fountain VIDEO
Piazza della Repubblica – Piazza Esedra
Fontana delle Naiadi
– Basilica Santa Maria degli angeli e dei Martiri (part of the Terme di Diocleziano emperor) by Michelangelo Buonarroti
Santa Maria degli angeli
Colosseo – Anfiteatro Flavio – Amphitheatrum Flavium – it was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology. From the moment it was built, the grandeur of the Flavian Amphitheatre has conditioned Rome’s urban landscape and it still dominates the ancient centre. Its arcaded surface was chosen as the theatrical background to the Via dei Fori lmperiali. It was the first amphitheatre to be built in Rome in the form of a monument. In the Republican age the gladiatorial games took place in the Roman Forum, where temporary wooden structures were provided for the occasion. Vespasian, the founder of the Flavian dynasty, emerged victorious from the civil war which followed Nero’s death in 69 AD. As part of a coherent political scheme, the new Emperor decided to dedicate the huge urban spaces and works of art appropriated by Nero to the public, for their enjoyment.
Circus maximus- Circo Massimo – it was the first and largest stadium in ancient Rome and its later Empire
Avenitino hill – Colle Aventino
The Aventino hill view
– Basilica di Santa Sabina and Porta lignea di Santa Sabina
– The orange garden – Parco degli aranci and the romantic view of Rome in Vatican direction
– Rome rose garden – Giardino delle rose – Over 1100 varieties of roses are grown there, many of them gifts from countries around the world.
– Order of Malta square – Sovrano militare ordine di Malta Roma – Piazza Cavalieri di Malta – Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) or Order of Malta is the modern Rome-based continuation of the medieval Knights Hospitaller. The entity retains sovereignty under international law, including permanent observer status at the United Nations, issuing its own passports, currency and postal stamps with the Maltese cross insignia.
Piazza del Campidoglio – Night private tour of Rome
Pyramid of Cestius – Piramide di Caio Cestio – ancient pyramid in Rome built about 18 BC–12 BC as a tomb for Gaius Cestius, a magistrate and member of one of the four great religious corporations in Rome, the Septemviri Epulonum.
Best Italian ice cream shop and the old bar pasticceria
Piazza Venezia – Venezia square in ROME – It takes its name from the Palazzo Venezia, built by the Venetian Cardinal, Pietro Barbo – later Pope Paul II , alongside the church of Saint Mark, the patron saint of Venice. The Palazzo Venezia served as the embassy of the Republic of Venice in Rome.
Colonna Traiana – Trajan’s Column – Roman triumphal column that commemorates Roman emperor Trajan’s victory in the Dacian Wars. It was probably constructed under the supervision of the architect Apollodorus of Damascus at the order of the Roman Senate.
Mercati di Traiano – Mercatus Traiani – Trajan’s Market was probably built in 100-110 AD by Apollodorus of Damascus.
Campidoglio hill – Piazza del Campidoglio and Michelangelo square- It was the citadel (equivalent of the ancient Greek acropolis) of the earliest Romans.
Foro Romano – Roman forum panoramic view
Theatre of Marcellus – Teatro marcello – Theatrum Marcelli – The theatre was 111 m in diameter and was the largest and most important theatre in Ancient Rome; it could originally hold between 11,000 and 20,000 spectators.
Piazza della Bocca della Verità – The square lies in the ancient area of the Forum Boarium, just in front of the Tiber Island; it takes its name from the Bocca della Verità. The fountain in front of the two temples, called Fountain of the Tritons, released by Carlo Bizzaccheri. Besides the church, dating back to the late Middle Ages, the square houses the Arcus Argentariorum, the Arch of Janus, the Temple of Hercules Victor and the Temple of Portunus, a deity related to the ancient river harbour.
– Temple of Portunus – Tempio di Portuno – Its Ionic order has been much admired, drawn and engraved and copied since the 16th century (see illustration, right). The temple owes its state of preservation from its being converted to use as a church in 872 and rededicated to Santa Maria Egyziaca (Saint Mary of Egypt).
– Tempio di Ercole Vincitore – The Temple of Hercules Victor – Hercules the Winner or Hercules Olivarius – Dating from the later 2nd century BC By 1132 the temple had been converted to a church, known as Santo Stefano alle Carozze (St. Stephen ‘of the carriages).
– Fontana dei Tritoni – This fountain should be distinguished from the similarly named nearby Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone) by Bernini. The fountain was completed in 1715 by architect Carlo Francesco Bizzaccheri, during the works for the accommodation of the square in front of the basilica.
Janiculum Hill – Colle del Gianicolo – Rome panoramic view
– Tempietto del Bramante – Tempietto di San Pietro in Montorio – 1502 Temple of Bramante is considered one of the first great building of the high Reinassence. Built on the top of the Gianicolo, the tempietto (little temple) was commissioned by the King of Spain to consecrate the place in which, according to medieval tradition, Saint Peter, the martyr, founder of the Christian Church and ﬂat pope, had been cruciﬁed. The young architeCt Bramante conceived it as a genuine martyrium in antique style. with a central plan and a circle of perimeter columns. The building must have been placed in a large square, which, however. was never built. In spite of the reduced size, the space has been planned in grandiose, monumental Style. It is evidently based on the study of the rules of harmony of the Roman Vitruvius, who advised the use of the Doric order of columns for buildings dedicated to masculine divinitics or mythological ﬁgures famous for their sum and courage. The architeCt Bramante did in Fact use the Doric order for the tempietto. giving it an air of rigour and economy, which is also due to limited use of excessive decoration and the sober harmony of the volumes.
– Fontana Paolina o Fontana dell’Acqua Paola – Il fontanone The big fountain – It was built in 1612 to mark the end of the Acqua Paola aqueduct, restored by Pope Paul V, and took its name from him. It was the first major fountain on the left bank of the River Tiber.
Vaticano – The Vatican
– San Peter square The open space which lies before the basilica was redesigned by Gian Lorenzo Bernini from 1656 to 1667, under the direction of Pope Alexander VII.
The colossal Tuscan colonnades, four columns deep, frame the trapezoidal entrance to the basilica and the massive elliptical area which precedes it.
At the center of the ovato tondo stands an Egyptian obelisk of red granite, 25.5 metres tall, supported on bronze lions and surmounted by the Chigi arms in bronze, in all 41 metres to the cross on its top. The obelisk was originally erected at Heliopolis, Egypt, by an unknown pharaoh. During the Middle Ages, the gilt ball on top of the obelisk was believed to contain the ashes of Julius Caesar.
The Lovely night in Rome with local guide
Castel Sant’ Angelo – Roma di notte
The Lovely Night
Now I leave this little hut,
Where my beloved lives,
Walking now with veiled steps
Through the shadowy leaves.
Luna shines through bush and oak,
Zephyr proclaims her path,
And the birch trees bowing low
Shed incense on her track.
How beautiful the coolness
Of this lovely summer night!
How the soul fills with happiness
In this true place of quiet!
I can scarcely grasp the bliss!
Yet, Heaven, I would shun
A thousand nights like this,
If my darling granted one.
—- —- —-
Santa Lucia – Palazzo Spada – ROME PRIVATE NIGHT TOUR
EVENING CAR TOUR OF ROME WITH LOCAL GUIDE
Galleria Colonna – Rome Private tour – original music by Adel Karanov
ROME and AROUND ROME PRIVATE TOURS
Car tours of Rome – Lazio, Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Veneto and Trentino
- Sightseeing tours of Rome with private guide and car
- Car tour of Roman Castles – Castelli Romani
- Car tours of Tivoli villa D’Este, villa Adriana and Gregoriana
- Labyrinth of Time: Etruscan city of Sutri, Caprarola Palace and the Vico Lake
- Lake Bracciano & the Orsini-Odescalchi Castel car tour
- Car tours of Rome and suburbs
- Car tours of Tuscany: Florence and Siena from Rome
- Sightseeing tours from Rome to Ostia Antica
- Orvieto and Bolsena private tour from Rome
- Abruzzo private car tour from Rome
- Luxury Rome private tours
- Private tour of Rome
- Tivoli private tour
Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore – Rome with private guide
TUSCANY CAR PRIVATE TOURS FROM ROME
CHIANTI – TOSCANA – ITALIA
- Florence private tour from Rome , with private guide and car
- Siena private tour from Rome , with private guide and car
- Chianti private tour , with local guide and car
- Argentario and Capalbio – private tour around Rome
- San Gimignano – privat tour from Rome
- Volterra – Private tour from Rome
- Pisa – Private tour from Rome